Extend the range of your High Speed HDMI® signal and keep the wiring hidden safely within your walls using this HDMI Wall Plate Extender!
The HDMI Wall Plate Extenders use Cat5e or Cat6 network cables to transmit the HDMI audio-video signal over distances greater than the 25 foot maximum certified for High Speed signals using HDMI cables alone. To use them you need to run two Cat5e/6 cables through the walls. Note that these must be CL2 rated for in-wall use and must be wired to the EIA/TIA-568B standard.
- Extends HDMI 1080p signals reliably up to 30 meters (90 feet)
- Automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification
- Powered by the HDMI cable in most installations
- Optional 5 VDC power input for the rare cases when self-power is insufficient for a reliably signal
- Conforms to North American wall plate standard
- Can use Cat5e or Cat6, UTP or STP cabling
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 1080p with 12-bit color depth
- Supports high resolution audio, including DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby True-HD™
THIS ITEM MAY NOT WORK WITH HDMI SPLITTERS
TO PURCHASE AND PAY, PLEASE CONTACT SELLER @ firstname.lastname@example.org